Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Raspberry cheesecake

I love, love, love cheesecake. And it's rare that I try a vegan cheesecake I like. So I decided to make my own.
I made this recipe basically without a recipe, I sort of just took here and there from a few regular recipes and adapted them to make mine vegan. It came out really well, I only think I'll try another crust next time. 
I added cream sherry to this, and I think it added a  nice something extra and went nicely with the raspberry jam swirled on top.





3 comments:

  1. YUM! it looks so good. and you got the right consistency. I made cheesecake in bowls last week but they weren't vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy. I only ended up making the cheesecake in bowls because I don't have right pan to bake it in. So I looked for alternative options and my soup bowls were oven safe so that's what I used. I included the crust.

    ps. even with your haircut your hair is still long!! I'm trying to grow mine out.

    ReplyDelete